Stick it Down

Excited to be able to share my news with you all at last… I have been invited to join the Stick it Down Design Team! These lovely bunch of ladies design sketches for single pages, double pages and cards each month and also create fabulous examples to showcase them.

Whilst I don't start my postition with them until next month I did play along with June's pretty sketch by Laura.


I decided to flip the sketch round as I wanted to make my cut title the feature of the page rather than use lots of patterned paper. Crate Paper Oasis was ideal for this page which has photos of my granddaughter with Pua from the Disney film Moana.


Laying up the photos on pieces of patterned paper and raising up with 3D foam pads created the perfect spot for those lush palm leaves.


I do hope you will join me and the lovely team at Stick it Down and have a go at some of the sketches.

Lorraine x



No comments